Saturday, December 19, 2009

More books!

click to enlarge
I didn't buy these books - they're Christmas gifts from my dear, dear friends. These sneaky girls peeked at the wishlist on my bookshelf then had to keep their fingers crossed the entire time it took the books to reach me that I didn't go out and buy the same books! *grin* Thank you, L and M.

Yes, it's not Christmas yet ... and I've already read one of these and am in the midst of another. I'm bad, I know.

I'm delighted to report that I've just finished my 95th book of the year! This is the first time I've even come close to this many and I'm quite proud of it. I'm now aiming for 100. *grin*

5 comments:

Brandy said...

Congratulations on your reading! You have very creative and sneaky friends, too. *G*

Christine said...

I agree with Brandy. Your friends are creative and sneaky! Enjoy your books!

(I just bought Fire for my daughter *cough*myself*cough* for Christmas.)

Way to go reaching 95 books in 2009! Wow! I just finished my 78th book. I'm wondering if I can make 80 by the end....

Jace said...

Brandy: Yes, I do have some VERY lovely, creative and sneaky friends. :)

Christine: Oh, you're reading the Cashore series too! :D It's so cool that you and your daughter enjoy reading the same books. :)

nath said...

LOL :)Good thing you didn't buy them! :D

Taja said...

Nice number of books. How many have you read now? *g*

Let me know what you think of Untamed. I really liked Vanquished (I believe they are the same series).