Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On hiatus

lolcats funny cat pictures

I'm putting this blog on hiatus for the rest of this month - not because I'm running away to join a circus, not because I'm not appreciated here and not because there are no cheeseburgers (although I must say these are pretty compelling reasons).

I won't be here as I'd be busy with my online shop, having to attend to both the creative and business aspects of things. I'm having a Promotion at the shop from 24 to 26 April 2009 so I'm preparing for that as well.

Brie and Nath, I won't be able to fulfill my challenges for this month. I hope to resume in May. Ok?

Today's the 14th day of the month and I haven't even read one book so far. See how miserable my situation is?

Perhaps a cheeseburger will cheer me up.

See you in May.

8 comments:

Brie said...

I hope that both aspects you have to attend to go well. No problem about the challenge. See you when you return, Jace. :)

Brandy said...

I'll miss you, but totally understand. I hope business things go well for you! And enjoy that cheeseburger.

Jace said...

Brie: Thanks. Although I won't be active here, I'm doing things over at my craft blog, and there's nothing to stop me from visiting yours and others. :)

Brandy: You can always see a ton of me at my craft blog. ;)

Taja said...

Hi Jace! I hope everything goes well.

I wish you lots of ideas and happy crafting! :D

Christine said...

Sending you my best, Jace ... and will visit you on your craft blog!

*cheeseburger*

*AND FRIES!*

Frances said...

Will miss you Jace, and best wishes for everything over at the craft blog.

nath said...

Be back soon!! :) and no worries about the challenge, it's fine :) This is just for fun :)

Amy said...

It's May! We've missed you!