Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Harlequin Romance

I saw this My Story generator over at Taja's and couldn't resist finding out what my story is going to be. Here it is, in all its dramatic glory that only Harlequin can come up with. LOL

He was a poor, simple boy. She was a wealthy, modest young lady. Though they were worlds apart, their innocent friendship bloomed into a mutual admiration. Then suddenly Jordan was wrenched from Jace's life.

Now, years later, he has returned to Paris, the City of Lights society as an influential adventurer, determined to seek revenge on Jace's father—and Jace herself. But she is no longer the spoiled schoolgirl Jordan remembers. She is a carefree young super successful businesswoman of conviction and faith, raising a son on her own. Now Jordan must look deep into his heart. For only in abandoning his thirst for revenge can he finally become the man most worthy of her love.


Cool or what? LOL


13 comments:

Taja said...

LOL!

You said in your comment on my blog that our stories ARE nearly identical but then seeing it here... LOL (thanks for linking, by the way). And we both know who the son belongs to, don't we? ;)

Paris is great! Good choice.

Brandy said...

Hahahaha! I tried it! Too funny!

Jace said...

Taja: We SURE know who the son belongs to. LOL

Always wanted to visit France. :) To think that I worked in a French company for close to 7 years and never once went there. *sigh*

Brandy: It's all in good fun, eh? :D What was your story? ;)

violetcrush said...

Hehe, I tried this one too, it was fun :)
But it looks like they have the same story for all the combinations :)

Jace said...

Hey Violet,

I think you're right. Harlequin has a "base" story and just the stuff we selected are different. LOL Anyway, that was a fun time-waster. :D

Taja said...

Jace, is French your second language then?

Brandy said...

My story? I was on a "case" near the Grand Canyon and Air Force Pilot Chris was 6"3 (close, he WAS AF, just not a pilot, and he's 6"). *g* I laughed like crazy when I read it! *G*

Jace said...

Taja: No, unfortunately. :( I can barely speak it - just the essential words like oui, merci beaucoup, bonjour ... you get the idea. :) But I LOVE this one - merde alors! LOL

Brandy: Yours sounds interesting. :D Very close to life, eh? ;)

Taja said...

Isn't it sad that after 5 years of French at school, I only remember a few bits and pieces and things like merde alors? ;)

Jace said...

I think "things" like merde alors are the fun parts of any language. LOL

Christine said...

LOL! I'd read that! ;)

Frances said...

LOL! Jace, I went over, and with my schizo view of myself and life, my story made absolutely no sense whatsoever. *G*

Jace said...

Frances, at least you got a good laugh out of it, eh? ;)