Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Gift From The USA

Since I showed you the pics of the Peter Rabbit gift I got from K, it'd be remiss of me if I didn't show you these ones as well.

Another dear, dear friend made me this bookmark for my birthday this past August. If you look closely, it features Jemima Puddle-duck, a character from the Peter Rabbit stories, as my friend knows I adore ducks. *grin* She also cut out words from the Jemima Puddle-duck story and attached them to the reverse of the pictures. Isn't that a nice touch?

Thanks, M. You, too, know that I love it. I haven't used it though. I don't reckon I could ever bring myself to use it.



click for larger views

7 comments:

Carolyn Jean said...

That is beautiful!!!

nath said...

Those are really gorgeous bookmarks!!

Brandy said...

That is fabulous! You have wonderful and loving friends!

Jace said...

Hey ladies ... this piece absolutely stays in the bookmark box as I can't bear to use it! :-D And yes, I have terrific and very thoughtful friends. :-D

Melanie said...

J, get that thing out of the box and use it LOL. That's what it's made for.

Ann-Kat said...

I am jealous BEYOND WORDS! That bookmark is absolutely gorgeous. Nice. Would M be my friend, too? (Or at least set up a shop where we can get one of those?) LOL :D

Holly said...

Those are gorgeous! Wow.