Monday, December 29, 2008

CALLING recipients of my bookmarks & book thongs...

... I have a favour to ask of you.

I started a Feedback Page over at my craft blog and I was wondering if you'd like to write a few words regarding the bookmarks and book thongs you've received? You can comment on anything you want ... whether you find them practical to use, the quality and workmanship, and even what you think of the maker. *grin*

I want to stress that you are under NO obligation to leave a feedback! The bookmarks and book thongs were given to you freely and with absolutely no strings attached. Comment only if you want to.

Let me tell you the whys and wherefores of this whole exercize. As you may be aware, I started an online shop recently, selling mainly my book thongs. I do this as a pastime because I'm forever making one thing or the other, and if these one-thing-or-the-others can pay for themselves, that will be fantastic. *grin*

Just before Christmas, I unexpectedly got a local order for 50 customized book thongs! Because of that, my little business is off on a fledging start. I've been getting enquiries and suggestions on other items that I could make, plus I'll be putting up a product catalogue at my craft blog soon.

Your feedback will serve as a point of reference to my prospective customers or someone looking for more info.

Thanks for reading and I wish you a lovely day.


7 comments:

Carolyn Jean said...

Oh, I'll totally do that! Congrats on the big order.

Brandy said...

Been there, done that! *G* And happy to do it!
Congratulations Jace on your business taking off!

Jace said...

Ladies, thanks very much! :-D

Christine said...

Of course, I'll leave feedback.

And that is TOTALLY awesome about the book thong order! Whoo-hoo! Congrats!

Jace said...

Hey Christine, thanks so much! :-D

Kristie (J) said...

I'm still waiting for mine - but as soon as it arrives, I'll let you know.

*grumble, grumble damn post office grumble, grumble*

Jace said...

That sucks, Kristie! I mailed yours on Nov 15, 2008!!! I sent you an email about this yesterday - I hope you got it. ;-)