Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Amy of Amy’s Corner Of The World. *grin*

Here are the rules:

1. Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.

2. Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.

3. Pass this on to five blogging friends.



Ok, here goes…

The book that’s closest to me right now is Resurrectionist by James McGee.

Page 56, 5th sentence…

Locke went pale.

The next five sentences…

“I’m assuming there are rules about patients owning sharp objects, knives and such?” Hawkwood said.

Locke shifted uncomfortably. “That is correct.”

“Not even for cutting up food?”



I’m not tagging anyone but if you want to participate in this diversion, please feel free to do so. Leave a comment so that I can link you up to this post.


ADDITION

I'm chuffed that Ann-Kat (Today, I Read) took part in this too.


3 comments:

Ann-Kat said...

You have managed to lure me out from my deep dark hole with your game of tag. :)

Thank you.

Amy said...

I feel like such a schmuck for not mentioning the tag over here! But I'm glad you caught it.

Jace said...

Hey Amy, no worries ... whatever you post, I'll catch it. :-D You're being watched. LOL