Friday, November 14, 2008

My New Craft Blog


Ok, I decided it was time for me to get another place to talk about the all the crafty stuff that I'm interested in. Jace Scribbles will remain my main blog, and this is where I'll blog about books and random thoughts on life.

I named my craft blog Jace Makes. *grin* A tad uninspiring, I agree, but I wanted to maintain the "Jace doing something" spirit of both blogs. Apart from posting pictures of my creations, I will give away some of those creations there, so do pop by occasionally. I will also link up interesting craft blogs, websites and tutorials so you can try some of those projects if you feel so inclined.

See you there!


7 comments:

Katiebabs a.k.a KB said...

Congrats on your new venture! You are so crafty :D

Brandy said...

Ooh, a new blog! And I agree. You are SO crafty, I wish I was.......*G*

Jace said...

Hey ladies, thanks! :-D I thought I'd better get another space as my crafty stuff seemed to clutter up this blog. I've also been crafting more frequently lately so it was time to contain "crafts" to one space. :-D

Frances said...

Jace,

You are so increadibly multi-talented. The new site is beautiful. Congratulations.

Jace said...

Thanks, Frances. You do flatter me so. *grin*

Christine said...

This is so awesome! I've already visited it and left a comment. It's great!

... I imagine it's only a matter of time before you make a Jace Cooks blog? ;)

Jace said...

Hi Christine, thanks for visiting my craft blog. :-)

No, I don't reckon there will ever be a "Jace Cooks" because I'm can't cook very well. LOL So, no, no cooking. *shudders* LOL