Thursday, October 2, 2008

Susan Grant says...


For Susan Grant fans...

Susan dropped by earlier and left the following comments [Thanks, Susan!] which I’m posting here so you won’t miss them. *wink*

"Jace and all, it was really great to see excitement about The Warlord's Daughter. Thank you. I dropped by to comment that I took on some extra projects this year, and why there weren't two books this year. Two books -- an anthology and a category -- are being released in the next 2 months, so technically, I have 3 releases between now and Feb 2009.

Next week there's Mysteria Lane, an anthology where I have contributed a demon story. Then in another month in November, a Christmas military romantic suspense for Silhouette called Mission: Christmas. It's about an Air Force heroine and a prince and is my first non-paranormal!


I think in 2009, my publisher wants another book after Warlord’s Daughter, so two in one year. I'll do my best! At least, I haven't agreed to do any extra projects! Thanks again!"


I’m really stoked … there may be two Borderlands books next year! They will be on my auto-buy list for sure. *grin*



from top:

Mysteria Lane - coming in October 2008
Mission: Christmas - coming in November 2008
The Warlord's Daughter - coming in February 2009


4 comments:

Heather said...

Exciting stuff! The covers really pop. Jace, I added this post to my next link round up for sometime this month--thanks!

Kerry said...

Great news!

Kristie (J) said...

"I think in 2009, my publisher wants another book after Warlord’s Daughter, so two in one year. I'll do my best!"

Sweeeeet!! I just updated my Eagerly Anticipated list on the side and this is most certainly on it!!

Jace said...

Heather: Hi, and thanks for the linkage. :-)

Kerry: Hi, and welcome to my blog. :-)

Kristie: It's so nice when we don't have to wait too long for the next book in the series, isn't it? Meanwhile, I'll be checking out Mysteria Lane and Mission: Christmas. :-)