Monday, October 13, 2008

Linnea Sinclair's Birthday Bash!

Calling all Linnea Sinclair fans…

I got an invitation from Linnea to attend her birthday party, and since she said I could bring some friends, I’m inviting you to come along.

Date: Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Venue: Intergalactic Bar & Grille

Dress code: Come as you are

There will be free (cyber) drinks and lots of prizes to be won throughout the day. Don’t be late … see you there!


Note
You do need to register to enter the Intergalactic Bar & Grille, so I’d advise you to register now to avoid any unforeseen delay due to heavy traffic on that day.


4 comments:

Brandy said...

Oh, wow! That's pretty cool! I hope you win a prize. *G*

Jace said...

Hey Brandy, why don't you drop by too? I'm sure Linnea will be very pleased to meet you. She's always interested to get to know her readers. :-)

Linnea Sinclair said...

Please, Brandy, do come to my party! I know not everyone wants to keep up with a Yahoo Group and my CAN get pretty wild, but it's fine to sub in for the party and unsub later. I don't mind. I will be giving away book T-shirts and totes and coffee mugs and BOOKS, plus we'll have games and (cyber) drinks from our studly bartender, Sin... Would love to have you at the party! (And that goes for anyone reading this). It's tough getting old and I'll be fifty-mumblemumble something... ;-) ~Linnea

Brandy said...

I'm already a Linnea Sinclair Yahoo group member. *G* I'll try, truly. (Wednesday is busy around here!)