Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Book Binge Contest - I Showed You Mine, Now You Shomi Yours

Here’s another contest that’s worth your while to take part in (got to love the title *grin*):


Who/organizer: Book Binge

What: Highlighting Shomi books, which is Dorchester’s new line of speculative romance novels. The fantastic prize is a haul of 7 Shomi books!

How: Leave a comment at Book Binge, telling them what Shomi books you’ve read or want to read in the future, and why. If you have a website/blog, write about this event, answer the question, and leave a link (to your blog) at Book Binge.

When: From now until midnight of 30 August 2008.

Proviso: This contest is open to US and Canada residents only.

Update: The contest is now open to readers worldwide.


Here’s my entry:


The Shomi books I’ve read are…




The Shomi books I’d like to read in the future…




… because I enjoy reading speculative romances, where anything is possible. Also because I truly admire the authors’ creativity in crafting entertaining stories out of the unknown, limited only by their imagination.

And not to forget, because Book Binge did such a great job highlighting all those Shomi books!


6 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks Jace! I'm really loving the Shomi titles I've read so far. I'm glad I've been able to share that with all of you. :P

Jace said...

You're welcome. Eventhough I'm not eligible to enter, I still think this is a great contest. :-)

Holly said...

Sorry Jace, there was some confusion about who was able to enter the contest last night, but it's all cleared up today and good news..you're totally eligible. :0)

Good luck!

Jace said...

That's wonderful. Thanks, Holly. :-)

Carolyn Jean said...

These look great And Try Wired! It's so excellent!

Jace said...

CJ, I want to try Wired, Moongazer and Time Transit too! I read some recent Razor Girl reviews which sound really good. I need to order them in as my bookstore doesn't carry many Shomi titles.