Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Star Wars Identity

Eh ... isn't this a fun time-waster? LOL





Your STAR WARS Identity
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Princess Leia

YOU ARE PRINCESS LEIA!
you are the sensible one of your group. You have an easy time letting others show you their ideas, but yours are still better (most of the time) and, oh yeah, you absolutely despise a smooth talker that's hinting at things you don't want--at least not from them.


Princess Leia


80%

Luke Skywalker


80%

Chewbacca


70%

Boba Fett


50%

Yoda


50%

Han Solo


40%

Jabba the Hutt


30%

Darth Vader


30%

C-3PO


30%

R2-D2


30%


9 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun time waster Jace. It told me I am Luke Skywalker.

You are a courageous person who often gets into trouble by protecting others. You want to be the peacekeeper and help to dissolve arguments between your friends.

Jace said...

Hello, my twin. LOL

That description really suits you to a T. Truly.

We've got to get K and L to waste their time too! LOL

But what I really want to know is ... how come my man Obi-Wan Kenobi isn't on the list?! *wail*

Katie(babs) said...

I am Chewy!!! sigh.
I hate being hairy.

kat said...

yeehaw, M!
I'm old Luke too! what a surprise........LOL

J, thanks for the link. that was exactely the right brainless mind-jogging in my short break between dealing with weirdos!

Lisa said...

LOL Jace! That was fun. I turned out to be Yoda ;)

bianca said...

Your STAR WARS Identity
You scored as a Chewbacca
YOU ARE CHEWBACCA! You are the best friend anyone could ask for: you give great advice, help people attain their goals, AND you are a furry ball of fun! Who could want anyone else as a friend? But watch out for the occasional temper tantrum!
Chewbacca
90%
Princess Leia
90%
Han Solo
70%
Luke Skywalker
60%
R2-D2
60%
Darth Vader
50%
Boba Fett
40%
Jabba the Hutt
40%
Yoda
20%
C-3PO
20%

bianca said...

Hmmm. . . I guess I got a little carried away with the copy and paste! At least I got my three favorites as my top three.

Thanks, Jace!

Jace said...

Ok, we have:

2 Lukes
2 Chewies
1 Yoda
1 Leia

I wonder what it takes to be Darth Vader. heh heh heh

Amy said...

I'm Leia too. Hey, at least I get Han Solo!