Saturday, June 14, 2008

What's happening...

I've had a rather busy week, but that didn't stop me from reading almost non-stop ... I just need to find the time to scribble down all these thoughts running rampant in my head.


I'll be posting my commentary on the following books next (not necessarily in this order):


Also in the pipeline is something fun yet earnest from Kat, Mel and me. They are just waiting for this laggard to get the party started.


That's all the news for the moment. See you all later.


5 comments:

Amy said...

I'm interested in what you thought of CONTACT. Many folks consider it to be Susan's best.

Jace said...

Hi, Amy

Contact was good for me. :) I've read only 2 of Susan's books, so I can't say if it's the best *grin* but I thought it was better than Star King.

Katie(babs) said...

The Garden Spells cover is so pretty!

Mary M. said...

I have CONTACT in my bottomless TBR crate. Glad to know it's good. I think I started it some time ago (just the first chapter I think) but then drifted off to something else. It happens to me all the time, especially since I read so many series so there's almost always a new one coming out.

Jace said...

Katie ~ The cover is indeed pretty, with glitter sprinkled all over. :) The story is as enchanting as the cover suggests.

Mary ~ Yes, Contact is good, if you like relationship-driven stories. The sci-fi action-adventure is minimal, which was a disappointment for me. ;) Kat kept telling me to drop my sci-fi expectation, and I kept telling her I WANT sci-fi action in a SFR!!! LOL We had a bit of words over Susan Grant, I tell you. LOL