Sunday, June 1, 2008

Want this bookmark?


Why: In conjunction with the 1st anniversary of this blog, I’d like to thank you, the readers, who keep coming back to read what I have to say. Your support and interest mean much more than I can express. As a small token of appreciation, I have a bookmark to give to 4 of you.

A little info on the bookmark ~ it is made of wood veneer and the motifs are hatched on using laser-cut, and no two pieces are the same. The “kebaya” dress is one of the traditional costumes of my country.


How: Just leave your name in “Comments” at the bottom of this post. That’s all you need to do.


When: From 1 to 7 June 2008.

4 winners will be randomly picked and their names will be announced on 8 June, so do remember to check back.


14 comments:

Shyan said...

Please include me for draw. :) Thanks.

kat said...

hey J,
can I participate too?

Jace said...

K, of course you can, you silly goose. LOL I'll enter your name for the draw. *grin*

Katie(babs) said...

Congrats on your anniversary and you awesome reviews :D

Phyl said...

What a lovely way to celebrate. Happy Anniversary!
Phyl

Nori said...

Happy Anniversary!

Jill D. said...

Oh wow, a whole year! You go girl! Congratulations and the book mark is beautiful!

Kirsten said...

Happy Anniversary! Please count me in.

Kirsten
Sweden

Anonymous said...

Great blogging of 1 year! Keep 'em coming. :)

~ Lindsay

Bianca said...

Congrats on hitting the mark!

I'd like to be included too!

Amy said...

Wow -- looks like I'm too late? The bookmark is totally cute! And I'll definitely be keeping up with this blog too -- I've already saved it.

Jace said...

Hi Amy, welcome. :) No worries ... I'll enter your name for the draw. Good luck. :)

suchi said...

do include me

Jace said...

Hi, Suchi

Welcome, and thanks for your interest. I'm sorry that the bookmark giveaway is now closed and the winners already picked.

I'll be having another bookmark giveaway in the next few months and I hope you'll participate then.

~ Jace