Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Lunatics



These boys are Amadeus and Kihn. They belong to Kat. Yes, the same Kat who also owns a cat.

See how happy they are. Their grins say it all. Finally, they have a respite from her ...



... who is grudgingly permitting her photos to be taken. She is, of course, the infamous Maude.

You can tell, though, when she is back on the scene ...





... because no amount of snow and wide open spaces will induce the boys to stay. Yes, they are basically scared of her.


5 comments:

kat said...

J,
thanks for the surprise! I really had to grin about it.

k

Jace said...

I'm glad you liked the surprise, K. :) I can't stop grinning at the boys and of course, Maude.

Frances said...

Jace, You're a Poodle person! I love your dogs. I have had Poodles for almost forty years, and there are no other dogs like them. My Pasha Zack thinks he owns the world, but really it is his harem girl MaxieCat who owns him. See his picture over on my blog. :-)

Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future
http://frances-writes.blogspot.com/

Jace said...

Frances, I love dogs as well as cats, but I can't have dogs in my apartment. These poodles (and Maude the cat) belong to my friend, Kat. They're just too adorable to be kept hidden. :D

I saw Pasha Zack when I was at your blog. What a handsome boy! :D I really enjoyed your post about PashaZ making eyes at Miss Doozy. LOL

Frances said...

Oh no Jace! Apartment! No Poodle, no Kitty? That is cruel and unusual punishment. Would you mind e-mailing me? I don't have your addy to reply to anything that we might want to talk about. You know where to find my addy. And yes, I would be thrilled for you to link to my blog. Thank you for the compliment.

Frances

Writing Science Fiction Romance
Real Love in a Real Future
http://frances-writes.blogspot.com/