Thursday, May 1, 2008

Had your fun yet?


This is Maude. She belongs to Kat. (Yes, the same Kat whose mind I shamelessly probed in the past, and will continue to do so in the future).


Someone pissed Maude off one day (I'm sure you can tell).


I can't resist her expression. I'm impressed by her balancing act and her dignity in the face of provocation.


Kat thinks Maude has it in her to be famous. I agree. I'd like to think I had a hand in that (her fame, I mean).


You go, girl. The stage is yours.


7 comments:

Brie said...

Aw, Maude is cute, perturbed and all.

Katie(babs) said...

Can I adopt Maude?

Bianca said...

Too cute!

I got your your postcard, Jace. Thanks so much!

kat said...

J,
thanks for giving Maude a stage!
she deserves it, my little princess. she's already at least 18 years old. I don't know that for sure, because I rescued her from a shelter 17 years ago. we assume that she was one year then.
she's still very healthy and vivid and she gets very angry, when she doesn't get her will and her food.

@katie (babs)
No, sorry you can't adopt her.....but perhaps I'm going to change my mind, if you are very rich and in need of an heiress?

Katie(babs) said...

I have a ton of books to keep her happy :) LOL

Jace said...

Ladies, it's my pleasure to show off Maude to you. :D

K, Maude is too precious to be kept hidden. With her varied expressions and hidden talents, she deserves to be on the world-stage!

Next, how about showcasing the two "lunatics" running in the snow, eh? ;) LOL

kat said...

sure, J.
I send you some more lunatics photos, so you have much more to choose from.

k