Thursday, March 6, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #62

1. Ahhhh, it's so nice to have options.

2. One of my favorite things on my desk or bureau is the candle holder that looks like a mini lantern.

3. Japanese Cherry Blossom signifies spring and happiness.

4. The old comfy leather couch is my favorite place to sit and read.

5. Macadamia and chocolate is delicious!

6. I love to watch sumptuous costumes in movies.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, tomorrow my plans include book shopping and Sunday, I want to have a quiet day at home and read some more!

10 comments:

Mar said...

It sounds like a nice weekend, happy Friday!!
Mine is here

3rdEyeMuse said...

your answers made me smile & wonder how I could possibly have forgotten how well chocolate and macadamia fit together. :)

genny said...

I like #4 & #5... Happy FF>..

chikku said...

good one #1... hope u have a great week end..

chikku :)

Skittles said...

It sounds like you have a nice weekend planned. :)

Kathy N said...

Chocolate is on my delicious list too! I like mine with oranges.

jenuinejen said...

I love to go book shopping. Book shopping and shoe shopping are the only kinds of shopping I actually truly enjoy.

Jean @ Penny Lane said...

Welcome to Friday Fill Ins!

I like your old comfy couch, macadamia and chocolate, and sumptuous costumes in movies.

I have a picture of the cherry blossoms in Washington DC as part of my entry.

cj said...

Great list and I hope your weekend is exactly as you wish it to be!

Welcome the group.

cjh

Janet said...

Hope you enjoyed your weekend; thanks for playing!