Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meme: Six Unimportant Things About Me

I was tagged by Jill, the Romance Rookie. This is my first meme, BTW.

Here are the rules:

1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about you.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog.

  • I’m a coffee addict. I can drink coffee just before bedtime and still sleep soundly afterwards. Yup, I’m that far gone. I’m not fussy, as I will drink anything from Starbucks to local brew.
  • I’m a list-maniac. I love making lists. Book list, grocery list, gift list, vacation list, packing list … you name it, I’ve probably made it at one time or another.
  • I’m a pen-and-paper kind of girl. I love writing and sending letters and cards the old-fashioned way. And my organizer/diary is of the paper variety too.
  • Shoes, clothes, jewellery, gadgets, cars? No, no, no. I’m a bag-lady. I love and collect branded bags – to the detriment of my bank account.
  • Bookshop and craft store are two of my absolute favourite places. I can stay in one for hours.
  • I love afternoon showers (rain), but only when I’m safely indoors. *grin* I enjoy watching the rain.

I tag Phyl, Meghan and Wendy.

Short of three, sorry. Seems like everywhere I looked, everyone had been tagged already! If you haven’t been tagged yet and want to join us in this little bit of fun … consider this an invitation!

11 comments:

Meghan said...

Thanks for letting me know, Jace.

Brie said...

Those were very interesting uninteresting facts, Jace.

I'm the same way about bags much to my husbands dismay. But my obsession stretches past bags and on to shoes as well.

Love, love afternoon showers. They give me the perfect opportunity to read.

Jennie said...

I'm the same way about lists. I especially love to make to-do lists. I never, ever actually manage to do all the things on my to-do lists, but I still like making them. :)

Phyl said...

Thanks for the nice words about my quilts, Jace. I've done the meme.

Jace said...

Meghan : I'm glad that you've participated - saw your meme earlier. *grin*

Phyl : Your lovely quilts made me think about my much-neglected cross-stitch projects. I should devote more time to stitching, really. Perhaps then I'll have some pics to post. *wink*

Jace said...

Brie ... wow, bags and shoes ... that's double whammy! LOL

The other thing about afternoon showers is that I always watch out for a rainbow afterwards. I feel very fortunate whenever one appears. *grin*

Jace said...

Jennie, I forgot to include to-do lists! LOL How could I?! I think I subsconsciously left those out as they remind me too much of office deadlines. LOL

The thing about lists is, they make me feel better, as if I were in control, that I've covered all my bases. Then I can give my head a break from having to remember things. LOL

Jill D. said...

Jace, I am the same way with lists as well. I find it helps to keep me from feeling overwhelmed if I write it down and make a list. I have list for everything too.

Jace said...

Jill, I'm so pleased to know I'm not the only one who's obsessed with lists! *grin* They're liberating, aren't they?

katrin said...

6 more reasons to absolutely like you, Jace!

Jace said...

Katrin!!! How wonderful to see you here! Thank you so much! *blushes*