Wednesday, October 31, 2007

AAR Top 100 Romance Poll

I've finally submitted my list. *whew* But I didn't submit the full 100 titles. That would be really tough. I whittled my list down to 50 ... hey, at least I did my part, right?
  1. Lover Eternal - JR Ward
  2. Lord Of Scoundrels - Loretta Chase
  3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
  4. Sleeping Beauty - Judith Ivory
  5. Home Place - Dorothy Garlock
  6. Open Season - Linda Howard
  7. Paradise - Judith McNaught
  8. Dream Man - Linda Howard
  9. Lover Awakened - JR Ward
  10. Dark Desires - Eve Silver
  11. Dreaming Of You - Lisa Kleypas
  12. Nine Coaches Waiting - Mary Stewart
  13. Kingdom Of Dreams - Judith McNaught
  14. Untie My Heart - Judith Ivory
  15. Tell Me No Lies - Elizabeth Lowell
  16. The Smoke Thief - Shana Abe
  17. Gentle From The Night - Meagan McKinney
  18. Mackenzie's Mountain - Linda Howard
  19. Dark Lover - JR Ward
  20. My Sweet Folly - Laura Kinsale
  21. Something Wonderful - Judith McNaught
  22. Lady Sophia's Lover - Lisa Kleypas
  23. Born In Ice - Nora Roberts
  24. Die For Me - Karen Rose
  25. Son Of The Morning - Linda Howard
  26. Bet Me - Jennifer Crusie
  27. Rising Moon - Lori Handeland
  28. She's No Faerie Princess - Christine Warren
  29. A Hunger Like No Other - Kresley Cole
  30. Born In Fire - Nora Roberts
  31. Lord Perfect - Loretta Chase
  32. I'm In No Mood For Love - Rachel Gibson
  33. The Shadow And The Star - Laura Kinsale
  34. The Raven Prince - Elizabeth Hoyt
  35. The Scotsman - Juliana Garnett
  36. Driven - Eve Kenin
  37. Annie's Song - Catherine Anderson
  38. Kill And Tell - Linda Howard
  39. Music Of The Night - Lydia Joyce
  40. Always To Remember - Lorraine Heath
  41. Drop Dead Gorgeous - Linda Howard
  42. To The Ends Of The Earth - Elizabeth Lowell
  43. The Proposition - Judith Ivory
  44. Dream Of Me - Josie Litton
  45. Dark Moon - Lori Handeland
  46. More Than Memory - Dorothy Garlock
  47. Black Ice - Anne Stuart
  48. Awaiting The Moon - Donna Lea Simpson
  49. Summer At Willow Lake - Susan Wiggs
  50. Beast - Judith Ivory

2 comments:

Kristie (J) said...

Another Home Place fan!! Wasn't that a wonderful book, sweet, gentle, sad, lovely?
I think I've read about 48 of your books. Some real treasures you have there!

Jace said...

Hi, Kristie

Yes, Home Place is a wonderfully poignant story. I first read it some 12+ years ago and I still love it. Owen just breaks my heart each time I revisit him and Ana.

You know, it's interesting that many old favourites still stand firm on my Top 50 list, despite the many new books that I've read through the years.

My #1 book, Lover Eternal, is a fairly new read. I'm waiting to see which new story is capable of knocking it off its spot. *grin* It'll have to be a pretty stupendous one, that's for sure.